As organizations continue digital transformation, especially in the wake of COVID-19, IT leaders are seeking feature-rich, reliable, cloud-based calling solutions. Before the pandemic sent most of the office-based workforce home, many companies were planning for increased work from home policies as requested by a growing population of employees. However, 56% of younger managers, cited implementation of tools and technology was one reason they did not have that work force in place1.
Then March 2020 arrived with the Coronavirus and we all began working from home.
Adoption of collaboration tools, like Microsoft Teams has increased. In fact, we’re implementing Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions for our clients at rapid speeds today; bringing together the value of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint to support secure access to the documents and data, clear communication and collaboration across teams and departments, as well as meetings – all from one hub. And, we ensure the property security and governance protocols are in place from the start to protect vital data no matter where it’s accessed.
In response to this growth, last week Microsoft released its enterprise-class calling solution for the small-to-mid-market. Microsoft 365 Business Voice brings flexible and scalable calling. It integrates into Office 365 for an all-in-one communication solution that brings together calling, meetings, and messaging into a single application, Microsoft Teams. Plus, it’s affordable for most companies with prices from $12 to $20 per user. With an efficient implementation process into an existing Office 365 tenant, organizations from 50 to 300 users benefit from:
- High-quality, reliable calling. Keep your business running smoothly with built-in redundancy and active load balancing for a 99.9% uptime guaranteed by Office 365.
- Security, privacy, and compliance. Protect your business communications, no matter where they take place with built-in security, privacy, and compliance from Office 365.
- Scalable. Scale your phone system by getting new numbers and adding users as your business grows with Microsoft’s global cloud.
- Intelligent call routing & management. Work together to handle calls and voicemails, so no requests fall through the cracks with multi-level auto attendants and call queues.
- AI-powered translation & transcription. Easily listen to or read your transcribed voicemails from any computer, smart phone, desk phone, or your inbox.
- A single application for calling, meeting, and messaging. Integrating calling and conferencing with meetings and messaging simplifies and streamlines communication for your business.
- Transform your phone into a collaboration tool. Work together with colleagues and customers in files, group chat, meetings, and calling. Make your phone an extension of your work not a separate experience. Your fellow employees can see your presence, so they do not disturb you when you are on a call or in a meeting.
- One platform for all your business contacts. Your most important customers and colleagues are always at your fingertips wherever you are in Office 365. A single contact can be edited and will show up in email, calendar, chat, meetings, and calling because of the Office 365 contact platform.
If you and your organization are implementing cloud-based solutions to achieve your digital transformation goals, let’s discuss options on how our cloud architects, engineers, and developers can help.
1Owl Labs survey, March 2019Cloud; Featured Post; IT Services