Has your organization recently been the target of a cybersecurity attack? Are you concerned your business isn’t as secure as it could be in the cloud? It’s time to take security into your own hands and leverage rmsource Extended Detection and Response (XDR) 24×7 Services and Solutions combined with Microsoft Azure Sentinel and Check Point Software Technologies’ Harmony Endpoint Agents. We built this solution as a holistic approach to ensure your information is protected from every threat vector. Stay ahead of cybercriminals with our expert analysts and AI-based threat hunting services.
What Software is Involved?
- Microsoft Azure Sentinel is a cloud-native security information and event management (SIEM) solution that provides AI-based threat detection, hunting tools, dashboards, and built-in hunting queries to help you detect anomalies, conduct investigations, and respond before it becomes an incident.
- Check Point Harmony Endpoints consolidates six security products into one in order to provide protection at the cloud, network perimeter, and endpoint while ensuring Zero-Trust Access to corporate applications.
- rmsource’s 24×7 SOC provides reactive, detective, and proactive measures against threats through Extended Detection and Response (XDR).
Check out our video to see how we can help better protect your business from cyber threats: Cybersecurity Extended Detection and Response Solution – YouTube
How Does It Work?
Our holistic integrated solution defeats cyber threats in 3 easy steps:
- Microsoft Azure Sentinel collects, analyzes, and alerts on data from your cloud and/or on-premises environment. It also provides AI-based threat notifications to help respond and contain incidents faster.
- Check Point Harmony Endpoints protect all your devices including mobile while also helping to secure those internet connections from the most sophisticated attacks while ensuring zero-trust access to corporate applications.
- rmsource XDR Services provide expert 24/7 alerting, analyzing, and reporting in responding on your behalf to cybersecurity threats.
Combining these platforms and services allows you to ensure all aspects of your IT infrastructure are protected, providing you peace of mind knowing that a team of security experts is responding and reacting to threats on your behalf.
Are you ready to increase your security posture and better protect your business from hackers and cyber threats? Contact rmsource today at email@example.com or 877-319-3051.
At rmsource we assist organizations with digital transformation by helping them navigate the challenges of innovative disruptions. For more than two decades, our technical and leadership teams have provided IT Infrastructure, Software Development, Cybersecurity, and Cloud solutions to the enterprise, SMB, government, and education sectors. Our philosophy is focused on enabling IT teams to successfully leverage the people and technology available to achieve their unique transformation goals.