Policy – rmsource is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or give away your personal information to anyone without your permission, except where such disclosure is legally required.
Procedures – rmsource collects personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your requests. Information collected by rmsource is only available to the employees and partners of rmsource as needed to support your requests for service.
- rmsource begins collecting personal information after you create an account by entering your email address and choosing your password or when you submit information to us through an electronic form.
- rmsource may use your personal information to get in touch with you when necessary to process your requests. For example, emails will be sent to you to inform you of the status of your request, and to seek any additional information that may be required.
- rmsource, or a contracted marketing firm, may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services offered by us or our wholly-owned subsidiaries. You may opt out of receiving these additional communications from us by following the opt-out procedures identified below.
rmsource gathers anonymous information about you for internal purposes, and may share this anonymous information with contracted third parties.
- Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including aggregate demographic information such as the number of visitors to this website from a particular location.
- rmsource uses anonymous information for marketing purposes and to improve the services offered to you.
rmsource does not sell, trade, or give away personal information to anyone.
rmsource does not disclose or otherwise share personal information with third parties, except under the following conditions.
- rmsource may disclose or report personal information when it is believed, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
If rmsource makes any material changes to its information privacy practices that does not affect personal information already stored in its database, rmsource will post a notice in the privacy portion of this website notifying users of the change.
rmsource will provide notice of any changes in its information privacy practices. If rmsource intends to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, you will be notified via email. You will then have a choice as to whether or not rmsource may use your personal information in this different manner.
rmsource may contact you to survey your satisfaction of its service or to inform you of additional products and services. If you want to opt out of these surveys or notices, you may do so by contacting rmsource by email at email@example.com.
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are “moving” to another website. rmsource is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked websites as their information privacy practices may differ.