rmsource implements the iPaaS solution from Dell Boomi and the Microsoft Azure Cloud to deliver rapid, agile data integration between critical enterprise applications – both in the cloud or on-premise. By leveraging pre-built connectors for +1500 unique endpoints, including custom API, SQL Servers, Microsoft Dynamics 365, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and NETSUITE, we seamlessly integrate disparate systems into actionable data-driven insights with Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse, Analysis Services, and PowerBI.
- Rapidly connect your existing modern and legacy applications to a Microsoft Azure Datalake, Data Warehouse, and Analysis Services using pre-built connectors to create PowerBI based insights and Microsoft Teams collaboration.
- Optimize Operations with streamline employee onboarding by easily connecting ServiceNow, Workday with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Turn Data Into Intelligent Action by using Boomi to connect critical data to the Cortana Intelligence Suite, Dynamics, SharePoint, and other Microsoft offerings.
- Quickly deploy new capabilities with Microsoft products for collaboration, customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and artificial intelligence.
- Low Code App Development
Take your integrations to the next level by building on use-case specific workflows.
- AI-Powered Configuration
Quickly and easily integrate all your apps and endpoints.
- Economies of Skill
Unified platform experience with a single view for tracking and reporting.
- Distributed Architecture
Support hybrid and multi-cloud environments with ease.
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure
Scales to meet your growing data volumes.
- Automatic Updates
Use the latest features and functionality with zero downtime.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Google Cloud
- Amazon S3
- Hundreds of PaaS applications
- Atoms on Windows
- Atoms on Linux
- Docker Atom