Intellectual Property - All contents of the rmsource website, including, without limitation, text, images, graphics (collectively, the “Materials”) is the copyrighted work of rmsource, its subsidiaries, developers, vendors or licensors. Except as expressly authorized by rmsource, the Materials may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Elements of the Websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors.
Any Customer branding or logo's are the property of those customers and has been used with the permission of customer. This property shall remain the property of the Client for which a logo has been used on the site. Customer and Clients have provided permission to use such logo and is provided as is and without warranty of any kind. Customers shall have no liabliity with regards to rmsource use of logos for promotional reasons.Copyright Notices
- If you believe your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, and would like your logo removed from the website please contact email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit rmsource to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your use of and access to the rmsource website is at your sole risk. The rmsource website is provided for informational purposes only without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. rmsource makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the Materials. You assume all risk and responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to your computer system, data and business arising out of your use of the rmsource website or the Materials.Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that, to the full extent permitted by law, rmsource shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or related to the rmsource website or the Materials (including without limitation for loss of or damage to business, revenues, goodwill or data) even if rmsource had previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract, negligence or other tortuous action.Indemnification
- As a condition of use of the rmsource website, you agree to indemnify rmsource from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the rmsource website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these Terms.Miscellaneous
- These Terms shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina, excluding its conflict of laws principles. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.